I had a very bad experience when I moved from South Florida to Washington D.C.. Continental Van Lines Inc broke my HD TV and a valuable antique lamp, they also lost two boxes and when I called to file a claim they never return my calls.

I went back to Florida and I decided to go directly to their office in Coral Springs, FL but I discovered there was no office. This company has rented a mailbox from a PakMail store and they just have a box number.

This company is dishonest, please don't be scammed by them.

You can check on Internet the address they show in ther website, is the same one as a Pakmail store, the only difference is a mailbox number.

Had an Experience with Continental Van Lines Inc?

Comments

It is not a scam there money hungry they have had my niece stuff on there truck for a month and are in breach of there contract delivery date with no idea were the truck is or when it will make it to deliver

Continental Vanlines inc from Pompano Beach Florida moved me from out of state to Florida last week.All i can say is we are so happy with the way it all turned out.

We moved our large 4 bedroom home from New York and we had 3 other prices and this price was in the middle but i really liked the way they made us feel. No problems.

Our price did go up $237 but we did add a few more items..Thanks guys!

I AM THE OWNER OF CONTINENTAL VAN LINES. WE HAVE NO SUCH CUSTOMER WITH THIS NAME. WE HAVE NO SUCH CUSTOMER WITH THIS MOVE. THIS COMPLAINT IS FRAD!

This report was written out of jealousy by Aldo Disorbo. Google his name now - you wont find anything good. Aldo is being vindictive. Aldo owns Nationwide Relocation Services, Moving Cost, We Haul, World Moving Services, All Coast Van Lines, American Van Lines, Moving Squad, MBM Moving Services, and United States van Lines. If you Google any one of these company's you will find nothing but negitive reports.

In addition Aldo DiSorbo was banned from the moving industry in 1996. This is public record, along with a whole list of prior charges. Check out Broward County Sherifs office for more information on Aldos criminal record.

Continental Van Lines has in fact been in business for over 50 years. Our corporate office is located in Coral Springs, Florida. Come and visit us! We would be happy to show you around.

Shame on you Aldo. Just because we are taking your business you have to pull a stunt like giving us bad ratings online? Unlike Aldo, we are busy here at Continental so we would never stoop so low.

Is true, this is the typical home based company. Many people have been scammed by companies like this one. They just want to make money scammed people.